Also included in
This bundle includes 6 sets of Multiplication games and activities. Each of these is available separately or you can save 30% with this bundle. The activities and games are designed to develop multiplication fact fluency while students have fun. The games and cards are engaging, challenging activiti$19.90$28.50Save $8.60
This NO PREP Math Games Bundle includes over 140 printable math games for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. This bundle contains print and go games that review basic facts for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.WE’VE HAD A MAKEOVERThis pack has had a makeover. 38 Ne$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
This collection of printables contains 35 activity pages and a matching set of 35 games to develop mastery of multiplication facts. These are all no prep - you just print and they are ready to go. Each activity sheet in - NO PREP Multiplication Worksheetshas a matching game in NO PREP Multiplication$7.00$9.50Save $2.50
This collection of printable games contains 35 games that review multiplication up to 12 x 12. They are a fun way to help students develop fact fluency. These are PRINT and PLAY games. They require NO PREP. Just print and hand out.
Each game requires a different multiplication skill. They are designed to make students apply their facts and also to make them think.
PRACTICE THEN PLAY:
Each game in this set now has a matching activity in NO PREP Multiplication Activities.
This collection of multiplication games now has a companion set of NO PREP Multiplication Activities. They can be used together or independently.
Each activity sheet in NO PREP Multiplication Activities has a matching game in this pack, that reviews the same multiplication skills.
Students complete the activity independently then play the matching game with a partner.
NO PREP Multiplication Activities is available at NO PREP Multiplication Activities
- NO PREP games - just print and go
- Black and White Game Sheets – Economical to Print
- TpT Digital Easel version is also included
- 35 games
- Games are for 2 players
- Each game can be played twice on the one game sheet.
- Games are easy to learn to play
- Only need pencils to play - some games require dice
- Includes Teachers' Notes with suggestions for use
- Can be laminated or put into a dry erase pocket to use again and again.
- Fun and engaging way to improve fact fluency
- Use as a math center
- Use for fun Homework
- Great for fast finishers
DIGITAL EASEL VERSION
These games now have a prepared Easel version for digital use. You can open the Easel version from the product listing page or Your Purchases page. The games can be then be assigned in Google Classroom or with a link.
The games allow for differentiation as students can be given games with the facts that are most appropriate for their abilities. The games range from basic games multiplying by 2 to the more advanced games where students multiply by 12.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THESE BUNDLES
NO PREP Math Games Bundle for Facts Fluency
This set of No Prep Multiplication Games is available with the Addition, Subtraction and Division sets in a bundle. All are available separately or buy all 4 and save 30%.
NO PREP Practice and Play Multiplication Activities and Games Bundle:
This set of No Prep Multiplication Games is available with its companion set of NO PREP Multiplication Activities. Every game has a matching activity sheet.
Both are available separately or buy both sets and save over 25%. Available at -
Multiplication Activities and Games Bundle:
This product is also available with other games and activities in the Multiplication Activities and Games Bundle: 5 sets of activities and games – all available separately or buy all 5 sets in the bundle and save over 25%.
AUSTRALIAN, NZ, UK, CANADIAN VERSION
The Australian UK NZ CAN Edition of these games with spelling appropriate for these countries is available at -
These games are suggested for second grade, third grade and fourth grade but teachers have used these successfully with higher grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
THE GAMES ARE AS FOLLOWS -
- Astronauts Longest Line - 1-10 x 2
- Pirate Treasure Longest Line- 1-10 x 3
- Pizza Chef Longest Line - 1-10 x 4
- Wild West Longest Line - 1-10 x 5
- Pirates Longest Line - 1-10 x 6
- Aliens Longest Line - 1-10 x7
- Owl Eyes Longest Line - 1-10 x 8
- Pirate Parrot Longest Line - 1-10 x 9
- Beach Friends Longest Line - 1-10 x 10
- Blast Off Longest Line - 1-10 x11
- Owl Tree Longest Line - 1-10 x12
- Spaceship Multiply by 2 - 1-12 x 2
- Pizza Multiply by 3 - 1-12 x 3
- Cowboys Multiply by 4 - 1-12 x 4
- Crazy Crabs Multiply by 5 - 1-12 x 5
- Treasure Map Multiply by 6- 1-12 x 6
- Crazy Fish Multiply by 7 - 1-12 x 7
- Pirate Ship Multiply by 8 - 1-12 x 8
- Owls at School Multiply by 9 - 1-12 x 9
- Cactus Multiply by 10 - 1-12 x 10
- At the Beach Multiply by 11 - 1-12 x 11
- Making Pizza Multiply by 12- 1-12 x 12
- Alien Pathway – Multiplying by 1 and 2
- Treasure Chest Pathway – Multiplying by 3 and 4
- Moon Pathway – Multiplying by 5 and 6
- Crab Pathway – Multiplying by 7 and 8
- Under the Sea Pathway – Multiplying by 9 and 10
- Pizza Pathway – Multiplying by 11 and 12
- Aliens Can Multiply – Multiplication up to 50
- Owls Can Multiply – Multiplication up to 100
- Jellyfish Can Multiply – Multiplication up to 144
- Beach Play Find a Line Multiplying to 30
- In Space Find a Line Multiplying to 40
- Sweet Treats Find a Line Multiplying to 60
- Horse Riding Find a Line Multiplying to 100
These games are quick and easy to prepare and quick and easy to learn how to play.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE ACTIVITIES AND GAMES -
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER NO PREP GAMES -
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller):
CLICK HERE to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids have heaps of fun with these games!