This Guided Reading resource is packed full of resources for your small group instruction! Just add leveled books. This resource contains everything you need to conduct successful, engaging Guided Reading group lessons.
NOTE: This resource underwent a HUGE revision on May 6, 2021, and it doubled in size.
This best selling resource includes:
- Reading Strategy Charts for each strategy in pennant format and poster format
- Reading Strategy Chart for Students
- Trading Cards to reinforce the learning at home
- Explicit lessons and activities to teach each reading strategy*
- Word Work activities and printables to reinforce the strategies. These can be used during Guided Reading lessons and during independent work time.*
- Making words lessons
- Comprehension activities and printables that can be used during Guided Reading lessons or independent time.
- Reading Level behaviors and lesson plan suggestions for levels AA-J
- Guided Reading Lesson Plan forms to use with any book
- Graphic Organizers for forming and Planning groups
- Running Record Forms to use with any book
This resource is packed full of materials to help revive and strengthen your reading group lessons. View the Preview to see more of what's included
*Please note: If you previously purchased the discontinued Guided Reading Strategies resource with the songs this resource now includes some of the activities from that set (minus the songs). The repeated material is notated with an * in the list above. Keep that in mind when deciding whether or not to purchase.